[CCWG-ACCT] Board workshop presentations associated with the IANA transition

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Mon Apr 27 11:47:13 UTC 2015

I would support the chairs briefing the board prior to BA.

-James

From: Rudolph Daniel
Date: Monday 27 April 2015 12:45
To: Bruce Tonkin
Cc: Accountability Cross Community
Subject: Re: [CCWG-ACCT] Board workshop presentations associated with the IANA transition

Thank you Bruce.
That was I think very informative and valuable workshop with the Board, with very clear messages centered on the current state of play and very positive.

Your suggestion ccwg briefing the board before Buenos Aires I think is excellent if there is consensus.
RD