[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG report, updated for call of 28 April 19:00 - 21:00 UTC

Adam Peake adam.peake at icann.org
Tue Apr 28 01:34:28 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

My apologies, the report sent to the list earlier does not reflect all the
changes agreed during the work session last Friday, and some proposed
edits made since.  We have been using a shared document system and there
has been a problem with editing and file export.

Correct files will be sent as soon as possible.

Best,

Adam