[CCWG-ACCT] updated draft report, agenda for CCWG call

Adam Peake adam.peake at icann.org
Wed Apr 29 19:47:52 UTC 2015

Dear all,

On behalf of the co-chairs, please find attached the updated version of
the draft report for public comment. We will tidy up the formatting after
having discussed the need for further changes with you.

Please note that we have put sections 1-5 into the Appendices, but we felt
that we need to give a bit of context to the reader, which is why we have
replaced them with very brief information on the various topics of these
chapters. We have also included an executive summary.

Apart from that, all changes are visible.

CCWG-Accountability Meeting ­ Thursday 30 April 2015 from 05:00 ­ 07:00
AM/UTC

Agenda:

1. Welcome, SoI, Roll Call
2. Review of changes made to the draft after CCWG Call #30
3. XPLANE material presentation and discussion
4, Next Steps
5. A.O.B

Thank you,

Adam