[CCWG-ACCT] [Acct-Legal] Question raised on this morning's Legal SubTeam Call

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Thu Apr 30 07:10:14 UTC 2015

Dear Eberhard,

Quote from our Charter:

"Accountability for the administration of the IANA functions (i.e., implementation and operational accountability) is not within the scope of the CCWG-Accountability as it is being dealt with by the CWG-Stewardship.”

Maybe your question should be raised in the context and lists of the CWG?

Best regards,

León