[CCWG-ACCT] Legal question

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 07:55:09 UTC 2015

Makes a lot of sense and this is actually one of the reasons why I was
concerned with individual SO/AC removing their board Reps; it will be in
the interest of the entire community/stability to see that an SO/AC made a
tough decision to remove its board member(and the tough should be evident
in the process).

That said, the "alter ego" setup is still quite unclear especially as we
use the NRO/ASO setup as an example(I assume you mean NRO-NC/ASO). My
understanding is that none of those 2 are legal entities. Why can't the
SO/AC just be empowered directly through the bylaw. Is this a California
law limitation?

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.