[CCWG-ACCT] AOC type Reviews and Fundamental bylaws.

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Thu Apr 30 16:25:49 UTC 2015

This approach would also help to demonstrate to the larger community that ICANN does believe accountability and transparency to be among its most fundamental obligations in the course of its stewardship.  It seems that this is a necessary commitment to have in place for all of ICANN's other undertakings to have legitimacy and to give us confidence and the tools we need to fix further problems as they arise.

Thanks,
Robin