[CCWG-ACCT] NomCom 6.6.5.g.2

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Thu Apr 30 20:07:44 UTC 2015

hi Olivier

That is the idea - because the group is not resolved on the same balance.
People have different views. It is not the stage of the process to try and
force through a specific proposal where there isn't agreement on it, at
this level of detail.

bests
Jordan

jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *