[CCWG-ACCT] With regards to incorporation of reviews from the AoC

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Aug 5 10:53:18 UTC 2015

Hi,

Is there anyway to pull the AOC WHOIS review from the WS1 bylaws and
move it to WS2.  I think one price would be that we would not be able to
cut the AOC, until such time as we completed tha review , unless a gap
arrangement can be agreed on.

If not, it seems we need to reword the obligations of the WS1 WHOIS
bylaw real soon now.

Do we need a WS1 subgroup (a WP5) to start immediately figuring out the
right approach for dealing with this conundrum?

We can then proceed to:

- rework the bylaw now to more generally refer to a review on the
current state of gTLS RDS including WHOIS and ongoing work on the Netgen
gtTLD RDS.

- remove the bylaw from WS1 and rework it in WS2

- ?

avri