[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: ICANN Bylaws Matrix and "Approve or Veto"

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Tue Aug 25 17:54:33 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Following the series of emails exchanged on the Bylaws Matrix and the Approve or Veto terminology, Counsel had kindly clarified that the wording came directly form the language used in the CWG’s final proposal.

We have reached out to the CWG co-chairs and began coordinating to standardize language and take care of any terminology that could lead to error or misinterpretation.

Thanks to all who flagged issues on the Matrix. We will update you as it gets adjusted.

Best regards,

León