[CCWG-ACCT] IRP implementation oversight team

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Tue Dec 1 08:57:39 UTC 2015

Hi Barrack,
we have asked staff to add info on the region where the volunteers come from to point exactly to that fact. You might see it as a encouragement to find additional volunteers from the regions not represented so far.

Best,
Thomas

========
rickert.net

PS - Sent from my cell. Please excuse typos and brevity.