[CCWG-ACCT] Minority statements inclusion in report

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Tue Dec 1 13:09:13 UTC 2015

I am deeply disturbed.

The CCWG has recently formally issued its Third Draft Proposal.

If this was anything like a Structure Plan review or other formal public
consultation in the UK,  this would be close to its final form.

Yet clearly, NOT EVEN THE MEMBERS AND PARTICPANTS know what it is we are
proposing.

This does not work.