[CCWG-ACCT] Minority statements inclusion in report

David Post david.g.post at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 21:29:38 UTC 2015

At 03:01 PM 12/1/2015, Mueller, Milton L wrote:
>Acceptable to me, thanks. David? Malcolm?
>--MM

I tried to send a message to the list earlier
today, but I'm not sure it went through - I'm OK
with Becky's proposed guidance to the drafters --
David

David G Post - Senior Fellow, Open Technology Institute/New America Foundation
blog (Volokh Conspiracy) http://www.washingtonpost.com/people/david-post
book (Jefferson's Moose)  http://tinyurl.com/c327w2n
music
http://tinyurl.com/davidpostmusic  publications