[CCWG-ACCT] Issues with Providing Public Comments on CCWG-Accountability Proposal

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 19:33:51 UTC 2015

Kavouss,

I'm not proposing any of the things you have mentioned.

I am simply hoping to confirm that members of SO/ACs (including stakeholder
groups and constituencies in the GNSO and their members) are free to
comment in the public comment period, and that these comments will be given
full and undiminished consideration by the CCWG.  A significant number of
comments in the first and second round were from such entities and
individuals.  The third comment period should be no different.

That's all I'm proposing -- business as usual.

Greg