[CCWG-ACCT] Board plans for considering the 3rd draft report

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Thu Dec 3 11:27:43 UTC 2015

Hello Greg and Kavouss,

>>  I am fairly certain these are merely calls for the Board to get any needed information about our proposal and to discuss it among themselves, and to provide the opportunity and platform for the Board to prepare its input to the CCWG.

Correct.   The purpose of the calls is to reach agreement within the Board on comments to submit on the latest draft.

Board members are able to read the report and attend the public webinars.

The CCWG co-chairs are welcome to present a summary of the proposal to the Board and explain where Board comments have been considered in the current draft, but the primary material that will be considered in the calls is the written draft from the CCWG.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin