[CCWG-ACCT] presentation webinars

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Thu Dec 3 15:21:15 UTC 2015

@staff, co-chairs and fellow members: : excellent presentation and additional explanations given during yesterday's webinars.
Could you provide us with a link to the presentation doc (in pdf)? Not sure where I can find it in our work space

Cheers,

Roelof

From: <accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org<mailto:accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Hillary Jett <hillary.jett at icann.org<mailto:hillary.jett at icann.org>>
Date: maandag 30 november 2015 03:10
To: CCWG-Accountability <accountability-cross-community at icann.org<mailto:accountability-cross-community at icann.org>>
Subject: [CCWG-ACCT] Public Comment Launch + Posting of Core Proposal/Appendices

Dear all,

Thank you again for your constructive edits. We are pleased to announce that the Core proposal and Annexes were finalized in light of your input and are now available on your wiki at https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/Third+Draft+Report. In line with our timeline determined in Dublin, the Third Proposal will be posted for public comment tomorrow. A survey will be provided to frame input received on our conclusions. We invite you to refer to the feedback tracking spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qjpbcl6M-W_9FJXahZCPdIIMz0YJI_PMfyslAm2QxH8/edit?usp=sharing> and Sidley comments for an overview of edits that were integrated. Please note that the documents posted on the wiki are now closed for edits. Any amendments you may have will be considered for the final iteration of our document post the public comment period.

As a reminder the Public Comment Period on our Third Proposal all close on December 21 and staff summary of input received is scheduled to be delivered on December 24.

Best regards,
Mathieu, Thomas, Leon

--
Hillary Jett