[CCWG-ACCT] Issues with Providing Public Comments on CCWG-Accountability Proposal

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Thu Dec 3 16:14:26 UTC 2015

Greg

Interesting post.

Two observations.

1. We should not be rebuilding the flaps in-flight.

2. We need to allow the SOs to have the benefit of the general public's
input in its deliberations. It is wrong to say 'here's the proposal'
without allowing us to read the reactions to it. There may be (no I say
WILL be) intelligent and useful comment that will inform the debate
within the SO.