[CCWG-ACCT] Issues with Providing Public Comments on CCWG-Accountability Proposal

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Thu Dec 3 19:20:44 UTC 2015

I understand that the CCWG is permitting changes and amendments to the
document while it is out for consultation, having previously described
it as 'dynamic'.

I have already placed on record my concern regarding the effect of this
on legitimacy and procedural fairness.

That notwithstanding, I would like the CCWG to ensure that there is, and
is published, a Change Log of all the changes made during this
Consultation Period, so that those public authorities and other external
organisations who are reviewing this may know whether the document they
downloaded and circulated for review has changed in any material point,
during their consideration of it.

May the Co-Chairs, please, arrange for this to happen BEFORE there are
too many dynamic changes?

Many thanks