[CCWG-ACCT] Issues with Providing Public Comments on CCWG-Accountability Proposal

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Fri Dec 4 20:08:00 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs,

now that is a Freudian slip if I ever saw one:

The means used by Sadowsky and his ilk to achieve their end, the predetermined outcome of the transition, were well noted.

Can you please also ask Sadowsky to refrain from emailing me at my private email address?

For Sadowsky this all may be a game, but for many, including me, it is not. Some of us work for a living.

greetings, el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini

> On 3 Dec 2015, at 17:14, George Sadowsky <george.sadowsky at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Eberhard,
>
> You have tried to bring me and my testiness back into this conversation twice.  Sorry, I refuse to play.
>
> I respect people who recognize agreed upon goals and work toward achieving them.  The majority of the CCWG is quite capable of doing this, and I welcome their inputs.  Let's get on with the work.
>
> George
[...]