[CCWG-ACCT] Issues with Providing Public Comments on CCWG-Accountability Proposal

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 17:21:23 UTC 2015

Dear Co- Chair
In the light of many disagreement  and serious objections so far expressed, taking into account my yesterday,s message, you are urged to review your position in positively respond to the valid arguments submitted by many CCWG colleagues.
The democratic approach practiced  since many years obliges you to seriously review the course of actions that you have proposed which was almost contested by other CCWG.
One or two weeks difference is not catastrophic in a time line context but catastrophic in the  negative consequences if you continue yo resist to the majority views.
I therefore once again  ask you to take the most appropriate decision which preserve the community interest.
I request and perhaps urge some if the addressed( leadership team member ) not to insist any more on their initial views otherwise they would held responsible for adverse affects and negative consequences of their insistence knowing that we are all equal in decision making without any superiority or inferiority being part of leadership team or simple participants
Regards.
Kavouss
.

Sent from my iPhone