[CCWG-ACCT] Two Questions on Annex 9

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Mon Dec 7 19:27:28 UTC 2015

In a document this size and with so many moving pieces there are bound to be some glitches.  I think these are minor in nature, but it does underscore the value in using this time to have someone go through and do a thorough proof read to identify anything that needs to be fixed for the next draft.

HOLLY J. GREGORY
Partner and Co-Chair
Global Corporate Governance & Executive Compensation Practice

Sidley Austin LLP
787 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019
+1 212 839 5853