[CCWG-ACCT] An Inadvertent Omission in Annex 5 - Mission Statement

Malcolm Hutty malcolm at linx.net
Tue Dec 8 15:29:17 UTC 2015

On 08/12/2015 14:40, David Post wrote:
> I think we're all in agreement that it's the openness, stabiity, etc. of
> the DNS.  So we should say that directly, adding the words "of the DNS"
> at the end.

Are we?

The NTIA transition requirements specify the need to maintain the
"security, stability, and resiliency of the Internet DNS" but the
"openness of the Internet."

--
            Malcolm Hutty | tel: +44 20 7645 3523
   Head of Public Affairs | Read the LINX Public Affairs blog

                 London Internet Exchange Ltd
       Monument Place, 24 Monument Street, London EC3R 8AJ

         Company Registered in England No. 3137929