[CCWG-ACCT] An Inadvertent Omission in Annex 5 - Mission Statement

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Thu Dec 10 18:25:02 UTC 2015

Becky is right. This is about the mission statement not the NTIA statement. And leaving out "the DNS" is a mistake.
And frankly, for the past 15 years NTIA statements have had a tendency to conflate "the DNS" with all internet unique identifiers, so if the argument is that it doesn't matter in the mission statement because a news release from the NTIA did it, I think that's clearly wrong.

--MM