[CCWG-ACCT] Resolution of Mission Language related to regulation and contract

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Fri Dec 11 16:19:06 UTC 2015

Jorge:

> I feel it is fair for us to ask for a professional legal assessment of the impact of
> these changes.

Of course, no problem with that.
I am merely saying, to get good output from legal advice, your input has to be clear. So we need to know what question are you trying to answer with legal advice? My understanding is that your question is this:

> >> i.e. whether, and to what extent and/or under what
> >> conditions what we know as "PICs" -be it old or new- will be
> >> consistent with the new Mission language being proposed.

To me, this is not an entirely clear question, it seems too open-ended. Can a lawyer tell you whether new PICs will be consistent with the mission statement when they don't know what the new PICs will be? I am saying that your question has to distinguish clearly between old and new PICs.

--MM