[CCWG-ACCT] Resolution of Mission Language related to regulation and contract

Rosemary E. Fei rfei at adlercolvin.com
Fri Dec 11 23:50:53 UTC 2015

How large is the universe of existing PICs?  Perhaps someone on the CCWG could provide us with a representative sampling of existing PICs, and we can then review them and draw our own conclusions about what’s a “typical” provision?

Rosemary

Rosemary E. Fei
Adler & Colvin
235 Montgomery Street, Suite 1220
San Francisco, CA 94104
415/421-7555 (phone)
415/421-0712 (fax)
rfei at adlercolvin.com
www.adlercolvin.com

Adler & Colvin is a San Francisco Green Business certified by the City and County of San Francisco. Please consider the environment before you print this email.