[CCWG-ACCT] FW: Fwd: FW: ICANN Board Comments on Third CCWG-Accountability Draft Proposal on Work Stream 1 Recommendations

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Tue Dec 15 07:32:35 UTC 2015

Hello Kavouss -

I understood the Board comments to mean that the Board thinks the that the contractual issue should not be addressed in the Mission statement, but somewhere else to be determined by counsel.  So I am not certain.  But I agree this likely impacts the Mission Statement.

Becky

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz>