[CCWG-ACCT] FW: Fwd: FW: ICANN Board Comments on Third CCWG-Accountability Draft Proposal on Work Stream 1 Recommendations

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Tue Dec 15 14:32:29 UTC 2015

You are also ignoring the fact that the Board's threat is completely
contrary to the promise of the CEO to the Senate that the Board would
transmit whatever proposal it got from CCWG-A without modification.  I find
the Board's threat and behavior deeply unfortunate.

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
O: +1 (202) 547-0660