[CCWG-ACCT] FW: Fwd: FW: ICANN Board Comments on Third CCWG-Accountability Draft Proposal on Work Stream 1 Recommendations

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Tue Dec 15 16:01:05 UTC 2015

Andrew

My answer to you is the same one the Milton gave -- the Board's threat to
veto is a "my way or the highway" statement that is unfortunate and contrary
to their promise to the Senate.  In particular, the ground was whether they
would refuse to submit a proposal that diminished their authority.  Fadi
said they would submit such a proposal if it came from the community.  The
Board now says that such a proposal is not in the GPI and it will veto it

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
O: +1 (202) 547-0660