[CCWG-ACCT] Does the proposed change to the GAC Bylaw create a new "mandatory voting requirement" for the ICANN Board?

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 08:48:04 UTC 2015

Interesting you say this now, even though it was raised sometime last month
without attention:

http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/2015-November/008349.html

Maybe now that you've written a full page about it, will warrant attention.
Guess it's a saying of "the more you look at one thing, the less you see
other stuff around". The ccwg focused on consensus and I hope they will get
that for all I care. Good luck with trying to "eat the cake and have it" at
the same time, even though there was IMO no significant reason to want to
eat the cake in the first place (as it's half baked).

Regards