[CCWG-ACCT] FW: Fwd: FW: ICANN Board Comments on Third CCWG-Accountability Draft Proposal on Work Stream 1 Recommendations

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 12:27:10 UTC 2015

Bruce
I do not really understand your wording
Do you want that ICANN "to seek to control what content domain registrants
may or may not publish on web sites (or other such systems)."?
Pls clarify what really ICANN wants?
If currently they regulate the content, it would contracdict the proposed
language by CCWG in " Mission "
If I understood the proposed language contained in the Mission by CCWG ,IT
SIMPLY SAID
" ICANN is not a regulator,"
> and does not regulate content through these contracts
Further, I do not really follow the logic why we have to devide the Mission
in two parts:
One part a simple and concise mission elements and
Other part Scope of authority of ICANN
Ii AM AFRAID WHATEVER YOU WISH TO MENTION IN THE SECOND PART WOULD HAVE
DIRECT IMPACT ON THE FIRST PART.
By the way, I have noticed that in the past I did send you Meany comments
asking a reply BUT YOU HAVE INTENTIONALLY OR UNINTENTIONALLYY NOT replied
to even one of them. I do not know the reason
The singer or the song
 Regards
Kavouss
Kavouss