[CCWG-ACCT] Our timetable -- some personal observations

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Wed Dec 16 16:43:35 UTC 2015

Andrew - are the protocol and numbers communities ok with the Board
proposed language to the effect that ICANN:

³Collaborates with other bodies as appropriate to publish core registries
needed for the functioning of the Internet.  In this role, with respect to
protocol ports and parameters, ICANN¹s scope is to provide registration
services and open access for registries in the public domain requested by
Internet protocol development organizations.²

Same question for RSSAC (³Coordinates the operation and evolution of the
DNS root name server system.  In this role, ICANN retains an operational
role as well as considers inputs from the communities dependent on the
root server system.²

Same question for ASO (³Coordinates the allocation and assignment at the
top-most level of Internet Protocol (³IP²) and Autonomous System ("AS²)
numbers and ratifies, at the global level, policies developed that are
reasonably and appropriately related to these IP and AS numbers.²)

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy
General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz
<http://www.neustar.biz>