[CCWG-ACCT] Our timetable -- some personal observations

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 18:44:09 UTC 2015

Dear All,
I have studied many other documents used outside ICANN. There are major
adminstrative, legal and implementation différences between " Mission "
which is top level enviroment ( at the top of the PYramid ) and "Scope"
which is area of appléication or responsibility situated at a much lower
level than " Mission ".
I see some descrpencies between the CCWG and ICANN methodology. ICANN tries
to move issues from top of the paramid to elsewhere in the managerial
organigram
I do not agree with that for the time being
Regards
Kavouss