[CCWG-ACCT] FW: FY16 Appropriations Act Extends IANA Transition Freeze without DOTCOM Act

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Wed Dec 16 20:12:16 UTC 2015

This is good news, and I hope the co-chairs of the CCWG all sit down and read former Congressman Boucher's message out loud - better yet, sing it to the tune of Jingle Bells! - together. The idea that we have to truncate our process and twist ourselves into pretzels or cave to unreasonable demands from the board in order to meet an arbitrary schedule is now, I think, officially dead.
--MM