[CCWG-ACCT] Our timetable -- some personal observations

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Thu Dec 17 10:02:33 UTC 2015

Thank you Becky for asking for feedback from the ASO on the part of the Mission which affects us.

> Same question for ASO (³Coordinates the allocation and assignment at the
> top-most level of Internet Protocol (³IP²) and Autonomous System ("AS²)
> numbers and ratifies, at the global level, policies developed that are
> reasonably and appropriately related to these IP and AS numbers.²)

We do not find a reference in the ASO MoU in the suggested text from the Board.
Reference to the ASO MoU is important for us, which is included in the third CCWG proposal as quoted below, and we support this text.

"Coordinates the allocation and assignment at the top-most level of Internet Protocol ("IP") and Autonomous System ("AS")
numbers. ICANN’s Mission is described in the ASO MoU between ICANN and RIRs."

Our formal position on this point will be expressed through the comment from ASO before the comment period.
This is sharing the current ASO discussions - Other ASO liaisons in the CCWG may have additional comments.

Izumi