[CCWG-ACCT] TR: Board Briefing + Q&A to SO-AC-SG-C-RALO Leaders - 17 Dec 13:00 UTC

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 12:26:32 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs
Still you referred to early January to receive formal reply from chartering
organisations
As I mentioned several time , dead line for chartering organization to send
formal reply would be 21 January after they recieve the collections of the
public comments prepared by ICANN Secretarait.
Pls and pls kindly do not push more necessary.
sOME ,IF NOT ALL  chartering organisation CAN NOT SEND THEIR FORMAL REPLY
before 21 January as they must read the public comments first.
However, some chartering organisation and any individual within those
chartering organisation could send their comment ( formal or informal )
before 21 January 2016 without waiting for public comments . That is up to
them to decide
Regards
Kavouss