[CCWG-ACCT] The Board's take on the Mission Statement

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Fri Dec 18 15:26:36 UTC 2015

None of this matter particularly.  The substantive issues are far more
important than fussing with labels - unless the fussing is an attempt to
undermine the limits on ICANN¹s remit - wether it is called ³mission² or
³scope"

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy
General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz
<http://www.neustar.biz>