[CCWG-ACCT] Marrakech CCWG meeting

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Fri Dec 18 16:48:45 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

During our call on Tuesday, we promised to come back to you quickly
regarding organization of the Marrakesh meeting.

In order to help you plan for travels, this is to inform that we have
requested that a full day meeting be organized for the Friday before the
Icann week (March 4th). We have not yet received a formal response from
Icann about this request but wanted to update you on progress.

More precise informations will follow as soon as we receive confirmation.

Best regards,

--
Mathieu WEILL
 <mailto:mathieu.weill at afnic.fr> mathieu.weill at afnic.fr