[CCWG-ACCT] Fw: [ccwg-internet-governance] ICANN BLOG ON WSIS+10 UNGA MEETING

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Mon Dec 21 05:58:34 UTC 2015

Can I please ask the Board Members here if the position taken by the
Corporation in this initiative was approved by the Board beforehand?

If it was, is this not contradictory to the principle of multistakeholderim.

If it was not, why is the Board not keeping a closer watch on the
positions staff are committing you to?