[CCWG-ACCT] Fw: [ccwg-internet-governance] ICANN BLOG ON WSIS+10 UNGA MEETING

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 06:14:06 UTC 2015

You mean this part:
ICANN is looking forward to work with all stakeholders, including the I*
organizations, in the future deliberations and discussions, as defined in
the WSIS+10 Outcome Document.

Or the one below:

We at ICANN look forward to increased dialogue, understanding and
cooperation with the people from the UN, its agencies and the missions, to
make sure the Internet continues to develop with full participation of all
stakeholders.

Otherwise could you clarify the position referred.

Regards