[CCWG-ACCT] Fw: [ccwg-internet-governance] ICANN BLOG ON WSIS+10 UNGA MEETING

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Mon Dec 21 06:47:35 UTC 2015

Nigel,

you don't have to address this, nobody of note takes his waffling serious, and not only since he's lame duck.

It's just a shame that he's cost ICANN almost as much in salaries, travel and whatever else as they have spent on the transition so far. At least the blonde pot head was cheaper.

el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini