[CCWG-ACCT] Fw: [ccwg-internet-governance] ICANN BLOG ON WSIS+10 UNGA MEETING

Schaefer, Brett Brett.Schaefer at heritage.org
Mon Dec 21 18:14:30 UTC 2015

Phil and Nigel,

Thanks for raising this. At minimum, I think your questions should be answered and the Board's prior knowledge of this needs to be clarified.

Best,

Brett

Brett Schaefer
Jay Kingham Senior Research Fellow in International Regulatory Affairs
Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom Davis Institute for National Security and Foreign Policy
The Heritage Foundation
214 Massachusetts Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002
202-608-6097