[CCWG-ACCT] Third Draft Proposal

Chris Disspain ceo at auda.org.au
Mon Dec 21 21:20:15 UTC 2015

Hi Holly, Hi Rosemary,

Thank you for this important clarification. Chairing a disparate group of ICANN community members and attempting to guide them to consensus is hard enough without valuable and relevant input being characterised as criticism. At this stage in the process it is important that all input is treated with respect. Assumptions made about motives etc really should be put aside and comments should be judged on their merits rather than against the time line. Clarity before the by-law drafting process starts is critical IMO.

Cheers,

Chris Disspain | Chief Executive Officer
.au Domain Administration Ltd
T: +61 3 8341 4111 | F: +61 3 8341 4112
E: ceo at auda.org.au <mailto:ceo at auda.org.au> | W: www.auda.org.au <http://www.auda.org.au/>
auDA – Australia’s Domain Name Administrator

Important Notice - This email may contain information which is confidential and/or subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately. Please consider the environment before printing this email.