[CCWG-ACCT] Work plan in January/Meeting schedule

Brenda Brewer brenda.brewer at icann.org
Thu Dec 24 15:28:39 UTC 2015

Holiday Greetings to all!

Please find the January schedule of meetings below and also attached in pdf.  Calendar invites soon
to follow.

You may also look at the CCWG Accountability Meetings Calendar wiki page here:
https://community.icann.org/x/ogDxAg  (located bottom of wiki page)

2016 January CCWG ACCT Meeting Schedule (subject to updates)

Tuesday Calls

Thursday Calls

5 Jan – 19:00-22:00 UTC

7 Jan – 19:00-22:00 UTC