[CCWG-ACCT] Work plan in January

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Thu Dec 24 18:42:14 UTC 2015

I fully support Mr Arasteh's position here.

The existing requirement on Members and Participants is already onerous.
Doubling it gives me the clear perception that this is I
small, 4 person,  organisation cannot afford the additional thousands of
dollars in opporutnity cost even if we could find the time. Which we cannot.

I will be making appropriately polite representations to the relevant
public authorities.