[CCWG-ACCT] Our timetable -- some personal observations

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Fri Dec 25 08:18:59 UTC 2015

Two clarifications about this statement as I mentioned at the CCWG call last week.

The comment for the ICANN Board is listed here as an example, but this is intended to be applicable for any comments to the third version of the proposal, not just from the Board.
It is addressed to the CCWG Co-Chairs but to be shared to the CCWG as a group.

Happy holidays for those who celebrate Christmas.
It is a regular working day here in Tokyo, but the city is filled with Christmas atmosphere and decorations.

Izumi