[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: [CCWG-Advisors] question regarding Global Public Interest

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Sat Dec 26 08:39:36 UTC 2015

I agree with Milton; This is exactly what I said on the call, but unfortunately, the lawyers were asked to come up with a definition. I reminded our long discussion at the beginning of the CCWG work about what is the GPI, and we failed to define it in a way that makes the definition accepted by everyone, or at least a large majority.

To be positive, we have to discuss the issues rejected by the board and try to find the right solution instead of trying to prove that the GPI is what the lawyers will define, and thus the board is wrong.

We don’t have time to go in this long and inefficient way.

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Phone: +216 98 330 114
            +216 52 385 114