[CCWG-ACCT] ICANN Board Comments on Third CCWG-Accountability Draft Proposal on Work Stream 1 Recommendations

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 23:24:53 UTC 2015

I'm very supportive of efforts to explore and define GPI within ICANN's
remit. I hope to be involved in those efforts, which could be significant
(at least in level of effort).

But it should not be a factor in our discussions of the Board's comments on
the the Third Draft Proposal. We are not going to achieve a breakthrough
with the Board because we have The Definition of Global Public Interest.

With regard to our work right now, this is a red herring.