[CCWG-ACCT] [CCWG-Advisors] question regarding Global Public Interest

George Sadowsky george.sadowsky at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 20:48:13 UTC 2015

No, Willie,

It is not a joke.  The phrase "global public interest" and ICANN's responsibility for acting in a manner consistent with it, are mentioned a number of times in the Affirmation of Commitments, which is to be included in the revised bylaws.

I find it really distressing that you think that the Board is joking in its contacts with the CCWG.

George