[CCWG-ACCT] Follow-up from the Word Internet Conference in China

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Mon Dec 28 15:28:12 UTC 2015

If, as I understood it, we see a situation where a CEO goes off to China
and offers 'face-enhancement' to an organisation which is apparently
inimical to the idea of MSM without first asking his employers' views,
then I'd suggest there's a little bit of accountability missing there.
Should, as you intimated, you disagree, it doesn't affect my sleep much,
or my view, at all.

Beste wensen en gelukkig nieuwjaar!