[CCWG-ACCT] Entrepreneurship and a limited mission (was Re: Follow-up from the Word Internet Conference in China)

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Mon Dec 28 16:12:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 09:34:58AM -0600, Carlos Raul wrote:

> For those critical of his entrepreneurship

Given this remark, I'm wondering what you think of the attempts by the
CCWG to make explicit the limited mission of ICANN.  What role do you
think ICANN ought to have such that it needs an entrepreneur as CEO?
(In case it's not clear, I don't mean this as in any way a rhetorical
question.  I'm trying to understand.)

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com