[CCWG-ACCT] Definitions and the tussle (was Re: Fwd: [CCWG-Advisors] question regarding Global Public Interest)

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Mon Dec 28 22:20:43 UTC 2015

Actually, Eric, it would probably be better if you stuck to technical matters and didn’t pretend that technical discussions solve the general case … they don’t and it is just a false conceit to think that they do.

More to the point, there is little value in insulting Mr. Aratesh and your descent into ad hominem belittling does your position no real service.

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweigesq at redbranchconsulting.com> paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com

O: +1 (202) 547-0660